in the state of Ohio.
Please register online even for mail-in events.
2018 900 Round
Event Date: August 18, 2018
Event Location: The 900 Round will be held at Miller's Gun Supply in Sugarcreek, Ohio. ... read more
There are only 259 openings left for this event.
Check what tournaments you have registered for by going to our Tournament Registration Lookup page.
For a complete list of upcoming events, see our events page.
Latest OAA News
- Results for the OAA State Field Championsho are up. Ashland Bowman set a great course as usual and the weather turned out to be really great with the rains holding off. And there were almost no bugs. We had a total of 71 participants show up from Ohio and Pennsylvania. We appreciate the great support you guys show by the fantastic turnout. 2018's Shooter of the Year points have been updated for this event.
- The final OAA 2018 shoot is our 900 Shoot. It is on Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 10am. We will be handing out the Shooter of the Year and Grand Slam awards right after the shoot as well. Miller's Gun Supply always is a great spot for this shoot with a great field, concession stand and pavillon. The 900 Round is a lot of fun for kids and adults. You must register for this event online so we have an accurate count. Space is limited.
- Photo galleries are up from the Field Championship. Lots of great photos of everybody having a great weekend of shooting.
Latest NFAA News
- Arrow Culling Article by Rod White, NFAA Bowhunting and Event Coordinator. This may seem like a target archery specific type of blog post…but not at all! In fact, from an ethics perspective, it…
- After the Tune…Compound Setup Vitals Article by Rod White, NFAA Bowhunting and Event Coordinator. Rod is an Olympic Gold Medalist and Professional Archer. Subscribe to the NFAA Youtube Channel and watch NFAA Talks with Rod White at: https://www.youtube.com/user/NFAAUSA/feed SOMETIMES…just sometimes, coming out of the indoor season you build that magical target setup that seems absolutely perfect. Sometimes, it can take weeks, to…
2018 SponsorLancaster Archery
We would like to officially welcome one of the 2018 Gold Sponsors for this year, Lancaster Archery Supply. Everybody in the archery community knows all about Lancaster Archery and their great tournament they put on every year. We appreciate their support and we encourage you to visit their website.
Become an OAA Affiliated Club or an OAA Sponsor
Have you ever considered having your club/shop become affilated with OAA. There is lots of benefits to it. Take a second and click this link to read what it takes to become an affiliated club and the benefits for you shop or club.
Have you ever considered sponsoring an OAA tournament? There are several ways you can sponsor one of our four statewide events. This link has all the information on individual event and archery season sponsorships. With our tournament attendance growing by over 32% every year, this is a great way to reach serious archers and to help an organization that has been promoting archery in Ohio since 1889.
- Devan KobakAFBHFS
- Beverly StambulAFFS
- Cameron FreedAMBHFS
- Marc BarrAMFS
- Eliza IsgroCFBHFS
- Logan UrbanCMBHFS
- Dustin BouncePMFS
- Mark Dabney SMBHFS
- Gary SmithSMFS
- Jeff ApelSSMFS
- Molly WadeYAFBHFS
- Jacob ValentiniYAMBHFS
- Baylee DeerYFBHFS
- Brock HillyerYMBHFS
- Garrett WarnockYMFS
- Baylee DeerYFBHFS
Become an OAA Member
Visit our Membership section for ONLINE Membership Registration Information!
This includes new memberships as well as membership renewals can now register and pay their dues online!