in the state of Ohio.
Please register online even for mail-in events.
2018 Marked 3D Trail Shoot
Event Date: May 27, 2018
Event Location: This year the shoot will be at Ashland Bowman, ... read more
Check what tournaments you have registered for by going to our Tournament Registration Lookup page.
For a complete list of upcoming events, see our events page.
Latest OAA News
- Results for the Flint Mail-in are up. We had a total of 234 participants show up across the state. We appreciate the great support you guys show by the fantastic turnout. 2018's Shooter of the Year points have been updated for this event.
- The next shoot is our first outdoor shoot for 2018. It is on Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 10am. Of course, the first outdoor shoot is the Marked 3D Trail Shoot at Ashland Bowman. The Marked 3D Trail Shoot is a lot of fun for kids and adults and a great way to spend the day walking and shooting through the woods. Ashland Bowman has a great 3D course. Don't miss it. You must register for this event online so we have an accurate count. Space is limited.
- Photo galleries are up from the Indoor 300 Championship as well. Lots of great photos of everybody that attended. We have also uploaded a video of Jodie Lane who sang the National Athem prior to the each shoot. She can really sing.
Latest NFAA News
- Bob Eyler Wins $52,000 Grand Prize at Vegas Shoot 2018 He became The Vegas Shoot’s 39th freestyle men’s or open champion. Michigan’s Bob Eyler beat seven 900-perfect shooters and the Lucky Dog to take The Vegas Shoot 2018 freestyle open championship at the South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA on January 11, securing a $52,000 top prize. “Dream come true.” Read more…
- Going for Gobblers With Your Bow The wild turkey is by no means a clumsy, overweight, waddling copy of its pen-reared domestic cousin. Instead we find a bird that can run swiftly and quietly, is extremely wary, and has eyesight superior to that of any other big game animal. Read more…
2018 SponsorLancaster Archery
We would like to officially welcome one of the 2018 Gold Sponsors for this year, Lancaster Archery Supply. Everybody in the archery community knows all about Lancaster Archery and their great tournament they put on every year. We appreciate their support and we encourage you to visit their website.
Become an OAA Affiliated Club or an OAA Sponsor
Have you ever considered having your club/shop become affilated with OAA. There is lots of benefits to it. Take a second and click this link to read what it takes to become an affiliated club and the benefits for you shop or club.
Have you ever considered sponsoring an OAA tournament? There are several ways you can sponsor one of our four statewide events. This link has all the information on individual event and archery season sponsorships. With our tournament attendance growing by over 32% every year, this is a great way to reach serious archers and to help an organization that has been promoting archery in Ohio since 1889.
- Devan KobakAFBHFS
- Beverly StambulAFFS
- Cameron FreedAMBHFS
- Marc BarrAMFS
- Eliza IsgroCFBHFS
- Logan UrbanCMBHFS
- Dustin BouncePMFS
- Mark Dabney SMBHFS
- Gary SmithSMFS
- Jeff ApelSSMFS
- Molly WadeYAFBHFS
- Jacob ValentiniYAMBHFS
- Baylee DeerYFBHFS
- Brock HillyerYMBHFS
- Garrett WarnockYMFS
- Baylee DeerYFBHFS
Become an OAA Member
Visit our Membership section for ONLINE Membership Registration Information!
This includes new memberships as well as membership renewals can now register and pay their dues online!